- You certify that you are eighteen years of age or older.
- You understand and consent that you are wholly responsible for complying with your school’s academic and laboratory rules regarding public discussion, including blogging, about classroom and laboratory activities and content, and that PENDICAL bears no responsibility in ensuring that the content of this blog complies with those policies.
Blog Drafting and Editing
- You hold all original copyright to the articles submitted or and must have obtained written permission from the copyright owners. Permission from people about his/her information and picture included must be obtained
- You understand and consent that PENDICAL reserves the right to edit or remove any statements or photographs that are in violation of patient privacy or personal privacy, unnecessarily graphic, vulgar or profane, defamatory, threatening, illegal, promotes unethical or dangerous behaviour or practices, plagiarized, or are culturally or racially inappropriate or insensitive, or politically inflammatory.
- You understand that submitting materials to PENDICAL does not in any way guarantee that the materials will be reviewed, accepted, or published. Also, you understand and agree PENDICAL may edit or rewrite your blog(s) for grammar, punctuation, style, or length.
- You consent not to write anything that may be intentionally damaging, untrue, or misleading about your medical school, or other medical schools, people, or businesses.
- Any use of your previously published work must be disclosed to PENDICAL.
- You consent to credit and link to PENDICAL if you republish your blog post, in whole or in part and in any format. Also, if you distribute your blog in print, it must clearly be identified as an excerpt from your PENDICAL blog.
Intellectual Property Grant
- To the extent permission under applicable law, you hereby grant PENDICAL a non-exclusive, perpetual, world-wide, royalty free right to display, reproduce, disseminate, adapt, modify, annotate, archive, and otherwise use your submitted materials for any purpose determined by PENDICAL, including promotions and advertising. This grant extends to all traditional, digital, and electronic media. Further, you grant PENDICAL the right to associate your name, image, and biographical data in connection with your submitted content.